Dr. Dakin and staff are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit and results that you’re proud to show off. Our administrative staff is ready to help you with questions about scheduling, financial policy and insurance, to make that part of the process as simple as possible.
Concerning COVID19: Dear Valued Patient, We hope this finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safty.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safty and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
* Our staff will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in our office.
* We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter our office. You will find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
* You may notice our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
* Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
* We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as reduce the number of patients in the reception area at anyone time.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient,safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Rob Dakin and Team
This section offers information from the administrative side of the practice, including: